Call for Papers is already closed but if you feel like you have this extraordinary and amazing topic you want to present - let us know and email your proposal. There’s a chance we might have saved a spot for something special.
Harder, better, faster, MASTER.
That’s who you are. Share your real-life experience with others at CONFidence!
We’re looking for IT security specialists from different areas of expertise - we’re not going to restrain you. Show us what is your most recent success, research, publication, discovery, investigation, solution, in short - what keeps you going.
Cybercrime, defense, offense, IoT, analysis of vulnerabilities, attack scenarios, applications, physical security, OT/SCADA, threat intelligence, threat hunting, active defense,data protection, social engineering… The categories are unlimited, surprise us! We’re not going to limit your skills, experience and knowledge.
You can share your knowledge during a presentation (45’), a workshop or a case study (2 x 45’).
Your entry will be evaluated by a team of our experts - Advisory Board. We will inform you about the results up to two weeks after the CFP deadline (February 28th 2017).
Why Would You Be Interested?
- CONFidence is the biggest hackers' meeting in Poland
- Every year we offer the chance to listen to some of the best Polish and world specialists on telefeinformatic safety. We want your presentation to be among theirs.
- CONFidence is a place where knowledge and the possibility to meet an amazing group of incredibly talented people are considered the principles.
- The most popular Polish conference of its kind
How to apply?
Apply by sending us an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The application should contain:
- Name, surname and e-mail of the speaker
- Short biography, qualifications and place of residence
- The speaker's photo (for conference website)
- The topic of the presentation
- Short description of the topic (maximum of 500 words)
- non-standard technical requirements
- Minimal level of knowledge required from audience
* The short biography, the topic of the presentation, its description and photo will be published on the CONFidence website and promotional materials We invite everyone who wants to share their knowledge and experiences at CONFidence 2017.